Top Five Camera SmartPhones in Market 2013
Made your mind to replace your old phone but want your new phone to have a jaw dropping camera which you can show-off to your friends and take some nice clicks when needed?
For most of the users, smartphones have become a medium of capturing the special moments of their lives.
If you are one of them then you can seriously consider these five best camera phones in market below.
These might even replace your camera! Believe me.
1. Nokia Lumia 1020: The camera in this phone is at a cool 41 megapixel (36 MP effective, 7152 x 5368 pixels). What’s more, it comes with a Carl Zeiss lens, optical image stabilization, autofocus, Xenon and LED flash.
2. Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom: This smartphone has a cool 16 MP rear camera with 10x optical zoom (yeah, that thing comes out!). Other features include the optical image stabilization. It also comes with a Xenon flash 1.9 MP front camera.
3. Sony Xperia ZR: This phone has a 13 megapixel primary camera that supports full HD recording. Plus you can record under water too!
4. Nokia Lumia 925: The phone camera isn’t comparable with the 1020 or even the Zoom but is still a decent one at 8.7MP. Besides this, the phone is powered by Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS Dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor.
5. HTC One: OK! Don’t panic. You might have heard from many that “Dude its just 4MP, come on!”, but believe me I compared it with the galaxy s4 for both day and night photography and for both the one was number one. That was lame. That said, it has a rear 4 Ultra Pixel camera and 2.1-megapixel front camera. Other than that a beautiful aluminium body and a powerful processor.